Annual Membership Fee
GUIDE SHARE EUROPE has a great deal to offer you and your organisation as a member. GSE's services for its membership mean that GSE;
- is a source of independent, cost effective and timely information and news about solutions, products and services
- provides a direct technical Requirements channel to the IBM labs
- offers our members an escalation process to IBM senior management
- organises yearly highly-rated IT surveys
- acts as a platform for contact with peer companies
- offers networking and contact opportunities with vendors, labs and development in technical skills
- provides excellent value for money education, supplementary to other channels; 15% discount on enrolment fee of IBM Technical Conferences and Training Courses in Europe
As of 01/01/2012 the GSE annual membership fee will be CHF 1,050.-- (Swiss Francs) or EUR 840.-- for Installation and Associate Member organisations. This fee covers the cost of membership for a one-year period beginning 1 January, and entitles any number of persons from a member organisation to participate in GUIDE SHARE EUROPE activities and events at special GSE Member rates.
As of 01/01/2012 the GSE Individual Membership fee is CHF 485.-- (Swiss Francs) or EUR 388. --. The granting of Individual Membership is upon decision of the Steering Committee and only granted in exceptional cases.
The new fee will include one free enrolment per organisation/membership for the GSE Management Summit. In addition, the GUIDE Executive Club (GEC), Industry Solution Council (ISC) and Management Advisory Council (MAC) events are free of charge, though with a limited number of participants.
If you would like to receive additional information regarding our Association, or if you have any questions, please contact either GSE European Support Office (ESO) or your Region Manager.
We look forward to welcoming you as a Member of GUIDE SHARE EUROPE!